Thursday, June 14, 2007

Where is Your Cat Litter Box

When people try and tell me about why their cat is having behavior problems and not using the litter box, do you know what the first question I ask them is?

Where is your litter box!

This might seem overly simple to some of you but for many people the concept is lost.

They will put their litter boxes next to loud washing machines or driers and wonder why their cat is not using the litter box.

Another not so common problem is someone in the house simply closed the door to the room that contains the litter box. This of course prevents the cat from using the litter box.

For most people if I can't help them I recommend this book on cats: Cat Behavior Problems.

It is a great read and comes with a 60 day money back guarantee if the people I recommend it to don't like it.

I look forward to your comments.

Thanks,

Luke

No comments: